ANST - RE:ASL

Robert Haeffner caradoc at haeffner.net
Fri Apr 21 12:54:13 PDT 2000

>While this article dates from
>Pennsic XXIII (AS 29) it will give folks an idea of
>some the vocabulary. I don't know what has been added since
>then, but I'm sure there have been some changes.

Yes, there have been some changes in the past seven years.  There have also been some additions, but I am currently working with some of the other Kingdoms, trying to come up with a standard.

These and many more topics can be yours, if you attend one of our meeting/classes.  Contact me for more info.  :)

YIS,

Caradoc