ANST - Black Star - Action!

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Sun Aug 6 12:08:17 PDT 2000

Yes followed by cutting the button off her uniform and then breaking her
sword, have the company or thouse assembled do an about face and drumm her
Having had my machine out of serv for a week I know what a pain things can
be it is still not right with the world.

>Yes, yes, I see your point. Indeed, our chronicler is probably quite
>without remorse over the incident so measures must be taken at
>once. What do you think would be most effective, public flogging or
>the rack?
>
>Doré

Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Southern Reagional Archery Marshal