ANST - proposal - was: Black Star - Action!

Robert Haeffner caradoc at haeffner.net
Mon Aug 7 07:06:23 PDT 2000

I agree with Master Richard's comments.  Having been a Kingdom Chronicler myself, it is the most thankless job in the SCA.  When you are looking for help or support it is nowhere to be found, but when something goes wrong EVERYONE has a idea to make things better.  I admit that not having your newsletter on time can be frustrating, but instead of slamming HL Gala in the public forums, why don't you contact her and see if there is anything that can be done to help?

In Service to Ansteorra and the Dream,

HL Caradoc Cadwgan Doughlas
Barony of the Steppes
e: caradoc at haeffner.net