ANST - proposal - was: Black Star - Action!

gptaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Mon Aug 7 08:12:24 PDT 2000

Actually....I think that we should dock Gala's pay.
What???  She doesn't get paid?  So...she's volunteering for all of this torment?

>From what I've heard, the format in which Gala received the Blackstar, was for a
software package that was nearly choaking because of the size of the Blackstar.
It then went all the way.  She eventually had to painstakingly convert it to a
different format, and now things are going more smoothly...considering that she
also has mundane jobs to deal with....

Isobel