ANST - Just a question - Sites

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Tue Aug 22 13:58:28 PDT 2000

Actually, If the complaint is that MOST of the
events are happening at the same place, in that,
I probably agree.  It's not so much the travel for
maybe one or two events per year, but not all of
them.  Traveling in a different direction would be
nice, that way, at least SOME of the events might
be closer to the home barony.
Oooops, fell off the soapbox backwards, again.

/Ly Elizabeth Hawkwood
Loch Ruadh, Elfsea, Ansteorra