ANST - Just a question - Sites

penningtonhall penningtonhall at email.msn.com
Tue Aug 22 14:13:49 PDT 2000

It is my understanding that each group tries to have an event closest to
them.  This is allot more convenient for those who are working the event  as
they arrive early and stay after the event to clean up.   Can you imagine
after working all weekend at an event to have to drive 4 or 5 hours, unload
you vehicle, then finally be able to rest?    Not to mention that most
people attend events that are local to them.  If every event was 4 hours or
more away allot of people would not attend.

I would not expect a group from OK to host a event in TX  just so that it is
more convenient for me to attend.

My feeling is that Ansteorra is just too large to have a central location
for all events.

This is not meant to insult, just putting my 2 cents worth in.

Ldy Mary Elizabeth