ANST - Canton a "Beautiful" Site?

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Wed Aug 23 10:39:51 PDT 2000

Arabella here:

Gunnora said>
> I'm sorry we no longer have Camp Burnet (the old Steppes site)as well.  It
was
> pretty, and while it had several modern features, they were all grouped
together
> -- it was possible to camp away from these and enjoy a more medieval
ambience.

Well Gunnora you'll get your wish... I am told that the Steppes will be
holding their off calendar Fall Court at that site this year.  Although I am
not sure of the date.  But I bet that if you send a message to their
Excellencies Steppes they'd fill you in.

Hope this helps.... (Who is sure Gunnora is doing the happy dance right now)