ANST - Camp Site

Kingdom Seneschal of Ansteorra fairborn at swbell.net
Sat Aug 26 06:38:24 PDT 2000

Richard is not here right now, but I seem to remember he and Arabella going
to look at the sight.  It is a nice sight, but is there not a per head per
day charge?  Plus it is further away from everything than Canton is.
Lady M on Richard's 'puter again...

At 06:38 PM 11/3/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I have a 1000 acre camp site ( that is used as a summer camp in the summer )
>with bathrooms, lakes, ponds, cabins, rec hall, dining hall, several large
>open buildings, horse arena and so on of course it not winterized, it's in
>Mt. Pleasant Texas ( two hours east of Dallas. Just thought I would throw
>that out for those of you planning events and activities.
>
>Steve

In Service to the Dream

Master Richard Fairbourne , OP
Kingdom Seneschal for Ansteorra