ANST - Spring time and dogs

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Tue Feb 1 01:24:59 PST 2000

Greetings,

As this spring time rolls around, many of us start thinking about the new
tourney year and new projects. For me this again begins my busiest season
working animal rescue. this year it has started earlier than most. normaly i
do not post the up for adoption list here, this year though I have a breed I
do not encounter much in my line of work a Whipped. in 6 years it is the
first time I have encountered one in need of rescue, there owners normaly
treat them well.  My decision to bring this one to the list is simply
because of her breed. and because of which i thought there may be someone on
the list that may have been looking for one.  she will be avalible in a few
weeks when he injuries are healed and she is nutered. she is a mild mannerd
animal with beautiful brendle coloring.  there is also a rotwiler cupple
that will be ready for placement at about the same time.

If you are interested contact me privatly at margiejr at sprintmail.com
please do not post responces on this to the list

Simone