ANST - Bye

Stacy/"Vanora" Vanora at n-link.com
Tue Feb 1 04:23:27 PST 2000

Greetings,

	just wanted to drop a note that I'm leaving the list now. This Friday is
my last business day in the Army (whoo-hoo!) and I'll be moving away in a
little more than 2 weeks.... to the Barony of Darkwater, Trimaris. <ducking
and running>

	If anyone else wishes to contact me (especially about Badon), I'll
probably retain this email address and will certainly still be reached at
VanoraV at aol.com and vanora at hotmail.com. I'll see Badon before I leave, so
if you have any messages for me to deliver to him, please send them ASAP.

	See you at Gulf Wars...hehehehehe!

I love you, Ansteorra,

Lady Vanora Villon de Calais
Squire to Viscount Galen of Bristol
House at the Axe's Ford
Ansteorra	*
=====================
Stacy E. Dickey, United States Army
13th Signal BN, 1st Cav Div
Ft. Hood, TX

"The best way to a man's heart is to saw his breast plate open." ---Women's
restroom, Murphy's, Champaign,  IL

My personal Homepage:
http://www.geocities.com/vanorav

Webminister for Baldar Blunts: