ANST - Candlemas

PotterKD at aol.com PotterKD at aol.com
Sun Feb 6 18:08:46 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/6/2000 6:09:10 PM Central Standard Time,
ladyarabella at home.com writes:

<<
 We, here in Elfsea, have heard there were really wonderful things announced
at Candlemas this weekend.  Who was made, who is having a vigil...?  Were
there any other awards given out we might be interested in?

 Lady Arabella de Montacute

Greetings good lady,

The awards this weekend are as follows:

Marta von Steyregg              AOA
Andre du Chartes                AOA
Katina Ananda                   AOA
Tabitha Baker                   Sable Crane
Gala Cunningham             Sable Crane
Mistress Jehanne D'Avignon      Thistle for Enameling
Charles mac Kinnon              Thistle for Embroidery
Sabilla Fairfax                 Thistle for Haberdashery
Sean d'Athenry                  Thistle for Armor
Arie                            Queen's Rapier
Alina Mtchell                   Compass Rose
Aethelyan Moondragon            Compass Rose
Mari Elspeth nic Bryan          Star of Merit
Sabina Taddea Donna Donna   Iris of Merit
John of Severn                  Sable comet (Seawinds) & Centurion
Arilla Christine d'Ailles           Court Barony
Tivar Moondragon                Augmentation of Arms
Robert Macfarlan                Pelican
Michael Silverhands             Announced to be made Pelicans at Crown
Lorraine Deerslayer             Announced to be made Pelicans at Crown
Don Eule                        Lion of Ansteorra

It was a wonderful event!  Thank you everyone.

Kayleigh, Queen