ANST - Candlemas

Carl Chipman cchipman at ionet.net
Sun Feb 6 21:31:30 PST 2000

WOW!!!! thats a lot of cool awards for a lot of cool people.  Congratulations to all, especially to the newest Lion of Ansteorra, Don Eule.

Also congratulations to Don Tivar for his augmentation of arms.  I think thats a truly wonderful gift.

Jean Paul de Sens
Mooneschadowe.

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.