ANST - RE: ES - Heal Thyself first

Weiszbrod, Barbara A (Barbara) baw2 at lucent.com
Tue Feb 15 07:56:44 PST 2000

> Xene wrote:
>
> Only you can make yourself happy.  If you aren't able to do that, no one,
> no Board of Directors, and no Government can do that for you.

	This is the most true thing ever printed on this list.  So many of
us (and I have been as guilty from time to time as anyone else) will see a
problem, complain about it, but take no steps to change it.

	Change is not easy, and sometimes your efforts do not yeild the
hoped for results,  but if you are taking action on your beliefs you will be
happier regardless of how things turn out.

	Alys
	Steppes