ANST - Northern Regional Championship

Chris Backus cbackus at enid.com
Tue Feb 15 17:25:54 PST 2000

I hate to venture out on a limb, because I know I could have missed it, but
I don't think we have a regional champion in the Northern region.  I know
Ld. Yoshi, my cadet brother, holds a Northern title, but I believe it is
warlord.  The Chivalric fighters also have a warlord and Centurion Colin
recently chose Ld. Jean Paul de Sens to fulfill that job since Colin won't
be at Gulf.

The Western region does have a champion, I believe HRM Kayleigh won the
title at Gothic war.

Hawkins