ANST - Northern Regional Championship

Burke McCrory bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us
Tue Feb 15 15:50:45 PST 2000

At 05:25 PM 2/15/00 -0800, you wrote:
>I hate to venture out on a limb, because I know I could have missed it, but
>I don't think we have a regional champion in the Northern region.  I know
>Ld. Yoshi, my cadet brother, holds a Northern title, but I believe it is
>warlord.  The Chivalric fighters also have a warlord and Centurion Colin
>recently chose Ld. Jean Paul de Sens to fulfill that job since Colin won't
>be at Gulf.
>
>The Western region does have a champion, I believe HRM Kayleigh won the
>title at Gothic war.
>
>Hawkins

Actually the titles of Warlord are the champions for the Northern
Region.  Since their primary focus is to help get the northern region ready
for gulf wars in their perspective areas, the titles of Warlord are
used.  Over the last two years the bardic title and the artisan title have
dropped the "warlord" and are now just the Northern Regional Bard and
Northern Regional Artisan.

Sir Burke