ANST - Kingdom membership

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Feb 10 07:00:59 PST 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

Genevieve de Courtanvaux wrote:

This thread is reminding me strongly of the "pay to play" days. In case you
have forgotten this Kingdom led the way in saying NO! we won't pay to play.

At the risk of being flamed to a crisp,  I think if you have to *pay* to
work your butt off as an officer, marshal, Crown or autocrat, then the rest
should *pay* to play.  I thought so then, and still do.  :)   But that's
just me, and we all know how I am.

Gilli

Shoot more arrows, you're bound to hit something.  To darken the skies with
Ansteorran arrows at Gulf War, someone must first make them.  I speak for no
one but myself.  My opinions are mine.  I am not a member of Middleford.
Void where prohibited.  Your mileage may vary.  No warrenty implied. :)