ANST - Kingdom Membership/Pay to Play

Keith Hood keith_dell at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 13:30:48 PST 2000

There really are some people who have a hard time coming up with a spare $35
at any given time.  I've been there myself--I remember it well and I didn't
like it one little bit.

Is there any rule against setting up a voluntary fund?  People who only have
a dollar or two to spare now and then could kick in when they can--give them
some kind of official attaboy now and then.  That would help support the
kingdom, the people who can't or don't want to buy a full membership could
feel better about helping defray costs and would be more likely to toss some
in.  It may not be much but every little bit helps, and anything that helps
pay the bills takes away some of the pressure to beat the drum for paid
memberships.

     Tomonaga

--
A long bow and a strong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.

        -- Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers" --
               By Robert E. Howard, who should be
                 the patron saint of Ansteorra