ANST - Memberships again and again and again and again

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Sat Feb 12 07:25:53 PST 2000

In a message dated 2/12/2000 7:40:33 AM Central Standard Time,
noh_rdh at swbell.net writes:

<< Would it be possible to set up some sort of kingdom financial aid fund
 to help pay membership costs for deserving individuals?  There would
 have to be some sort of confidential application process to receive
 assistance, and those who wished to donate funds could add $5 extra to
 their own membership, raise funds through a silent auction, etc.

  Can't do it folks- against the RULES-besides, who determines who is
deserving? The Crown? and who qualifies?  Is it the gentles whose house
burned down or the poor college student who can't scrape together enough
money to get gas to the next event.  Once you start down that slippery slope
where will it end?
  Although I am getting a blister from hitting the delete button on this
thread (DE ja vue- fondly remembering getting flamed a year over so ago on
this same issue) I will make this challenge.  I will contribute out out of my
pocket, $35.00 to buy a sustaining membership for a deserving individual, to
be determined by the Crown, if five other individuals in this kingdom will do
the same.  Money to be brought to me at Crown Tournament at Loch Soillier
before evening court. So in the words of my poker playing buddies," call or
fold!"

Baron Bors of Lothian
Baron Loch Soillier