ANST - Kingdom membership

jonwillowpel at juno.com jonwillowpel at juno.com
Thu Feb 17 21:22:51 PST 2000

Dear Gunthar
I thought you were one of those people who believes that the SCA is just
a cocktail party in costume. I got the idea that you look down on us
people who wanted to roleplay. I believe people would not mind paying a
little more or even being paid up members if we were offering the Magical
World of Pagentry. Unfortunely the show is pretty poor right now. Oh sure
there are more period tents but the people are all sitting around talking
about their jobs or cars or computors or whose doing what to whom. The
most beautiful set in the world doesn't make up for bad acting.
Willow not in persona Taylor