ANST - Very impressed

Lewis, Jason JLewis at birch.com
Fri Feb 18 09:39:26 PST 2000

Gentle Cousins,

	I have been nothing but impress with your fine kingdom since I laid
eyes on my first Ansteorrian. It was at Mongols 2k in the Barony of Vatavia,
When I saw you wise and kind King, give a sable falcon to a member of the
falcon army that I started to realize that things are different in other
kingdoms. Then  when I sent my first post to this list the response I
received was overwhelming. So, Give yourselves a pat on the back as this
makes me wish to join your gentle kingdom even more.

In Service to the Dream,

Gwalchmai Saethydd of Cromlech