ANST - water bearers

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Mon Feb 21 11:57:41 PST 2000

Well I feel especially qualified to answer a question for a change. My Wife
was kingdom waterbearer for 3 years. All non fighters must be authorized by
an authorizing marshall as a non combatant. Just becuase you are not
fighting, does not mean you shouldn't know the rules for entering the field.
Through this carding process the marshallate can help to make sure that
waterbearers know the right and safe time to come onto the field.

I believe you need to be a minimum of sixteen to go out on the field and do
this. Also, it is generally not a godd idea to have children getting used to
running out on the melee field untill the fully understand the potential
dangers involved.

This only applies to the melee field. This does apply to helping water the
populace , or setup, or help carrying bottles to the side of the melee
field, or cutting up fruit, cleaning bottles, etc.. There is still plenty
too do elsewhere and just as and even more important than walking around
with the water bottle.
Richard Fairbourne