ANST - Spear Help

Okami Sabishii okami69 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 22:28:33 PST 2000

My experience of Fun Noodles is that they aren't very sturdy foam.  They
tend to breakdown alot faster than other types of foam.  I would suggest
some form of camping bed roll foam.  You can usually find some blue colored
ones in most camping/sporting goods/Wal-Mart/K-mart types of stores.  Also
you can find green army bedrolls at army surplus stores.  Most foam rolls
cost about 10-15 dollars.  I've gotten some used ones at army surplus for as
low as 2 dollars a roll.

Okami
Canton of Lindenwood