ANST - Questions about Kings & Queens

Andrews jandrews at camalott.com
Tue Jan 4 13:59:35 PST 2000

Greetings Amy
Gentle Cousin, welcome to the SCA.
I am sure that many people will take pen or keyboard to hand and answer many
if not all of  the questions which you have asked, and any others which you
may have. Please feel free to ask any question there are no "silly"
questions, we are here to teach and learn about the history of the
Middle-ages, so ask away.
I or anyone else would be happy to give you more information about the SCA
and answer what we can.
Live the Dream!
I Remain in Service to Ansteorra
HLy Galiena