ANST - (no subject)

Debbie Dewart darcy at seacove.net
Sun Jan 9 18:36:12 PST 2000

Shoot it again!  It's still moving, that yiuwyiuwyiuwyiuyewiywyiwy...!

Gilli

Shoot more arrows, you're bound to hit something.  To darken the skies with
Ansteorran arrows at Gulf War, someone must first make them.  I speak for no
one but myself.  My opinions are mine.  I am not a member of Middleford.
Void where prohibited.  Your mileage may vary.  No warrenty implied. :)