ANST - (no subject)

Dawn Resz caitlyno at texas.net
Sun Jan 9 19:56:36 PST 2000

I am sorry this individual was left out of the loop.  I must remind others
that the new site was not decided on until December, and even then it was
still uncertain if it would work out.  We waited outside the new site for a
good hour before the details were settled.   The webmaster has a life as
well, and was probably waiting to know for certain what to put on the web.
Updating WebPages take a little bit of time and effort, and didn't want to
update it three or four times.  It was not a deliberate attempt to mislead
newcomers.