ANST - Queens

Galen W. Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jan 30 17:36:31 PST 2000

Your Majesty!

It is truly gratifying to hear that you had such a good event in spite of
what could have been very inclement weather.  It is wonderful to know that
so many turned out to compete and to help with the endeavor.  Queen's is
always one of the highlights of a reign, and I am pleased that yours was so
enjoyable.   It makes me sorry that my family and I were unable to attend.
But since we couldn't, could we impose on you, or some other kind soul who
is reading this, to let us know who your new champion is?

Graf Galen K.