[ANST - New Peerage Proposal]

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Thu Jan 6 12:57:27 PST 2000

Trish Kvamme wrote:
> If you have time to share some of our Kingdom's history  or your thoughts in
> more detail with me on private email, I would love it, I am always eager to
> pull up a chair and learn about other's experiences!

I too, would be interested in hearing more of either Ansteorra or Meridies
early history.

Larissa, in the meantime, perhaps these files in the SCA-STORIES section of
my Florilegium might be of interest to you:
Anst-hist-msg    (128K)  9/22/98    Histories of the Kingdom of Ansteorra.
Anst-sword-msg    (25K)  2/17/99    Histories of the Ansteorran Sword of State.

I think you have been on this list long enough to have seen some of
these,
but perhaps there is some information or stories new to you.

> Larissa
>
> who in 50 years will probably be having this same discussion with Gunthar on
> some park bench while feeding pigeons.

Now there's a period food (the pigeons) that would be a new one for our feasts!

Lord Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net