[ANST - New Peerage Proposal]

Russell Husted husted at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 12:31:22 PST 2000

I would like to start with daying that I like to read everybodies point of
view on the subject. I find that this is a left door right door problem. Two
men walk into a room, one through the door on the left and the other threw
the door on the right. They turn to face each other and find an elephant.
One sees it head the other gets its tail end. If they walk out the door they
came it, they never see the entire elephant and can argue about it all day.

This is why I like listening to both sides<g> If you haven't deleted this so
far, I hope you are at least snickering a little.

Now my view as a person young in the SCA(2yrs, and ageing).

               Crown

    Royalty   ------- POA
Minor Royalty         GOA

                      AOA

If the POA type of thing was to be given to Royalty, I would say, once an
honorary member of all circles, always an honorary member of all circles.
Otherwise, to me they are already up there.

with the greatest of respect,