ANST - New Ansteorran Royal Website!

CraigCC at aol.com CraigCC at aol.com
Tue Jan 4 20:06:24 PST 2000

Unto the People of Ansteorra do Their Highness' send Greetings!

Thanks to the diligent work of Lord Valentine Drake, We now have an online
database regarding our progress, the Royal Court, and a schedule for the
polling order meetings.  In addition, there is a spiffy new online award
recommendation form!  Once again, thanks to Valentine for putting up this
wonderful website (and with Me).
The address is    http://members.aol.com/ansteorraroyal/index.html

Finally, many fighters have approached me regarding my King's Champion
tournament for my up coming reign.  A few pieces of info regarding some of
the FAQ:

1.  YES, armor inspection is at 8:30, and the tournament will start as soon
as  possible afterward. I see this as a test for my prospective champion, for
I am a  very timely person (normally).

2.  The list will be double elim, best weapon.

3.  My Champion will fight with myself and the new Royal Guard at Gulf War.

4.  YES, I will indeed expect him or her to attend a fairly decent number of
events  where I will be in attendance.  Furthermore, I believe such a
Champion should     actively participate in many different aspects of My
reign.  I know I felt a close   bond with King Gunthar when I was fortunate
enough to be his champion.

If there are any further questions regarding the website or King's Champion,
please fel free to contact us.

In Sevice to the Dream,

Alaric   and    Kayleigh
Prince            Princess