lessons to learn ... RE: ANST - Re: anonymous post about website

Carolyn Smith Pennington mara_of_rede at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 20:42:22 PST 2000

j'lynn Yeates said something like "i've always found
it interesting that a organization
that supposidly
holds dear the concepts of honor and chivalry, can so
easily treat
the neophytes so badly."

I emailed the individual in private, very positively
and made mollifying friendship overtures and noises.
So far I have not received a reply.
Anyone who knows me knows that few advocate the
rights/privileges/courtesies due newcomers more
strongly than I do.
At the moment I feel that I have been slapped in the
face.
Mara

=====
HL Mara of Rede