ANST - Info on Fort at Gulf War and question on conditioning

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sat Jan 29 08:14:12 PST 2000

In a message dated 1/29/00 9:48:20 AM Central Standard Time, Baronman at aol.com
writes:

<< The last tounament I was in was about
 six months ago, could still through the blows but no enderance. >>
Swim. Start with 4-8laps in an Olympic size pool. 4laps =100yrds.Then work up
from there. It is good for your muscles and builds endurance. Now if it will
do that for fighting I am not sure but for general endurance yes.
You could always do walk laps at your local mall while your wife shops!!
Just kidding about the last part. (shopping)