ANST - UPDATED bardic Roll Call

Barony of Elfsea Baron and Baroness elfsea_excellencies at ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 12 14:07:07 PDT 2000

Your Grace -

Quoting jonwillowpel at juno.com:

>  1. Group the Bard is from
> I make a point of never leaving a group so I claim
> Steppes, Elfsea, Namrom ,Emerald Keep and all of
> Merides. I do most of my local work in Lindenwood but
> you can find me sticking my nose into Elfsea and
> Steppes" busines regularly.

Elfsea is delighted to be claimed as one of your homes.
We hope you feel welcome at all our gatherings.

>  2. Persona Biogrphy and acolates in the Performing and Bardic Arts
> I have been around forever. I am a Scotish lady married > to a Norman. I have been doing bardic arts since I was > three. When I was eight I set up a stand next to my
> girl friends lemonade stand and told stories for 25
> cents. I made more money than she did.

I have never heard of such a thing, but of Willow, I
believe it without reservation.

>  3. Pic of Self in garb and divice if one is registered > so thier is a  face to  go with a name I will try to
> get one to you. Scanner is out so I can't send picture.

Try this one of Willow with Lord Alwen Greenleaf:
<http://www.generich.com/elfsea/Lindenwood00/lw00-10.jpg>

- Galen of Bristol
Baron of Elfsea