ANST - UPDATED bardic Roll Call

jonwillowpel at juno.com jonwillowpel at juno.com
Wed Jul 12 12:53:50 PDT 2000

Willow de Wisp Also know as Mary Katherine Louise Sullivan O'Caldal
Barnet  and The Grand Duchess Zafera of the Maresh tribe.

 1. Group the Bard is from
I make a point of never leaving a group so I claim Steppes, Elfsea,
Namrom ,Emerald Keep and all of Merides. I do most of my local work in
Lindenwood but you can find me sticking my nose into Elfsea and Steppes"
busines regularly.
 2. Persona Biogrphy and acolates in the Performing and Bardic Arts
I have been around forever. I am a Scotish lady married to a Norman. I
have been doing bardic arts since I was three. When I was eight I set up
a stand next to my girl friends lemonade stand and told stories for 25
cents. I made more money than she did.
 3. Pic of Self in garb and divice if one is registered so thier is a
face to
 go with a name I will try to get one to you. Scanner is out so I can't
send picture.
 4. A body of original works to be displayed to showcase your talent
May I send that later? I have lost my book with my origianal works in it.
 5. A desision if the works are to posted only for display or to be
 included in a Knowne world Bardic Book
 6. Contact information
willowdewisp at juno.com
Willow Taylor