ANST - Queen's Champion Gate Sign-in

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Jul 31 16:18:14 PDT 2000

> Last night, as my wife Anne and I were discussing the
> happenings at Queen's Champion, she commented that she had
> not seen some of the people that I mentioned speaking to
> around the list field go through gate sign-in.

I do confess that I was one. I got there Saturday around
11 am and didn't see the gate and I was also in a hurry
as I thought I was late with my promised children's
activities.

Afterwards I got caught up in details that made me lose
track of paying. If I had been reminded or even seen
a gate, maybe something set up at the hall around feast
time so that I would have been reminded I would have
happily paid.

Please be assured that I had no intention of "slipping
in the back" or denying Rosenfeld the gate I owed. I
didn't see the gate as I pulled in and plain forgot about
it afterwards.

Hey, I'll accept praise when I do good and I'll accept
blame when I screw up. If a representative from Rosenfeld
will contact me at Steppes Artisan this weekend I'll
happily pay what I owe and give an apology with it.

In fact I had totally forgotten about it until reminded by
His Grace.

Thank you for allowing me to remedy a goof on my part.

Yers,

Count Sir Gunthar Jonsson,
general goof