ANST - history

Connie Carroll Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 21 23:40:31 PDT 2000

I don't recall that about the autocrating but I sure recall when women
started taking the field and how they were treated by the men. There were
days when the term 'chivalry' didn't seem to exist as I saw some so-called
noble lords going out of their way to hurt a female fighter or just flat out
refusing to fight. We have come a long way.

Kassandra
'Bunny'