ANST - CORONATION QUESTION

Connie Carroll Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jul 31 11:44:31 PDT 2000

To everyone and Her Excellency I do apologize as I had heard there wasn't
any of the Queen's gloves given out. As a former Queen, not giving any out
especially to people (entourage) that have given up weekends and most of
their free time is a sore spot with me. I have seen this done before. I did
think the gift of pieces of the Queen's Scarf something truly unique, but I
did not phrase that correctly. All I can say was the hour was late and I was
burnt out from returning from RiverCon.

Now let's all go onto others topics, Yes ???

Countess Kassandra NickKraken
1st Queen of Meridies