ANST - Steppes Warlord

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Fri Jun 2 16:08:57 PDT 2000

Xene said -

>Some people find it difficult to confront someone in a given situation.  I
>know that HL Mara can and will confront rude behavior, but that she was
>being considerate towards others in the court itself.  I can understand
>being so upset that she found it necessary to redress this kind of action in
>a public forum.

Thank you, Your Excellency, for stating clearly what I had in mind when I stated that I thought Mara had made the correct decision in not pursuing a confrontation that would have been unpleasant at the least, and certainly disruptive.  Under other circumstances I would agree wholeheartedly with Alys; boorish behavior ought not to be tolerated, and will only change when the boor is taken to task.

Padraig

--
Nunc Est Bibendum