ANST - On Another subject entirely

jonwillowpel at juno.com jonwillowpel at juno.com
Fri Jun 2 12:27:40 PDT 2000

Hi this is Willow
I remember the "Old days". Back in A.S 3 there was less official
activities but the was no time because there were fewer people and we had
all to work.  Then we got more people and started doing more but still
there was no time because we all had to work. Then in the first part of
the kingdom we got enough people to support our activities but because we
were used to working we had more activities, most of them unofficial. We
could be busy the whole time. People then started having more official
activates and we could be even busier. My whole time in the SCA I have
been busy. In fact I find less things to do now.