ANST - On Another subject entirely

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 2 07:58:20 PDT 2000

It was not my intention to give this increase in simultanious activities as
reason for not watching our fighters fight. I was saying it takes a more
conscious committment to devote time to watching "the one's whose favor we
bear" in whatever activities they are participating in. And my point was
that
it is worth the effort.

Philippa

Oh, hey, I agree with you completely, I am just amused at all the "in the
ancient and olden days"  *grin*

We tend to not notice what we dont participate in. Until 01-10-88, I would
have said, children's activities, huh?

Then I had Derrick and I noticed those short people with crayons.

*grin*

Larssa