ANST - Courtesy Crusade

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Jun 6 15:33:40 PDT 2000

> I'm happy to know that they are friends and that this was a bit
> of in-group ribbing. I (and perhaps a lot of others) only know
> them through their posts. E-mail cannot connote emotion. I read
> an attitude that absolutely shocked me.  I'm relieved that it was
> a joke.
> >
> Thank you
> Tamlin

Once again I feel you may have missed something. Yes, I was joking.
A little. But the truth of the matter is that I am truly guilty of all
the sins I listed as well as a few more. I put them in a humorous
light but I still did them all. You say that you only know me from
my posts. Then you should know and almost expect that such a
ripe target for satire as the "armbands for the courtesy patrol"
would get zeroed in my sights.  It was ribbing both Larissa
as well as the members of this list and allowing me to don my
"Big Dumb Gunthar" personna. If the actions I described shocked
you then you have a right to be shocked because I'm guilty as
charged.  And if there actually were jackbooted  courtesy thugs
I would most likely be escorted off the site at the next event I
attend.  But being a rude bastard is part of my charm.

Yers,

Gunthar