ANST - Courtesy Crusade

Suzanne Cooke scooke at texas.net
Tue Jun 6 13:22:08 PDT 2000

Rolf Kvamme wrote:

 I am sorry..I dont need an armband to have words with someone
who watches a lady struggle with a cooler and say from their
seat.."hey that looks heavy".

Exactly my point

> I think you missed the boat.  Ther are plenty of organizations that do that
> already.  I have been on a crusade for a year and a half to get armour and
> garb better looking. It has worked well without putting anyone off.

Again - you seem to get my point. You are trying to effect change
without an organized campaign.  I am ON that boat.

> Gunther was joking not raising a banner..Larissa and gunther are close
> friends and tease each other. I just don't know what to tell you about
> feeling sick about two people ribbing eachother.

I'm happy to know that they are friends and that this was a bit
of in-group ribbing. I (and perhaps a lot of others) only know
them through their posts. E-mail cannot connote emotion. I read
an attitude that absolutely shocked me.  I'm relieved that it was
a joke.

> I hope you reconsider your strong words and opinions.  THis is still
> mundanely the good ol US of A and no one is goign to spirit you off to a
> encampmnet for the less curtious *grin*

Whew (wiping my brow) - I WAS fantasizing something like that.
(nudge,nudge, wink, wink). You have generously shed light on the
posts that caused my "strong words" and I am happy to recant
them. It would seem that our opinions are "fellow travellers" 8>D

Thank you
Tamlin