ANST -being Old Fashion

paul kaveshan pkjdw at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 11 11:03:47 PDT 2000

>I still believe that there is a need at the small events for peers to
> >pitch in and help.  Am I being old fashion?

>  Duchess Willow de Wisp

Greetings Duchess and hi to all others. 8-)

I have to admire a peer who still helps those when needed.  It shows why you
got to the level which you are at.  A willingness to help and do what needs
to be done.  Without people who will do such things, the SCA would soon fall
apart, as no one would be behind the scene making things work.

It is peers like you who show what we should want to be like.
An experienced person helping a new person is the only way in which the new
person can learn.

If more people with experience help those with none/little, the SCA will
soon become stronger and nicer place.

Ld James
Cadet to OEngus of Greymist (Outlands)
Shire of Tempio (Ansteorra)