ANST -being Old Fashion

elyssa99 at swbell.net elyssa99 at swbell.net
Wed Jun 14 19:16:19 PDT 2000

Your Grace,

    Indeed if you are old fashioned then I guess I am as well, even though I am
not a peer, I was taught and believe the same as you that our peers are indeed
leaders and are relied upon in times of need and to keep things going and
helping those less experienced than themselves to learn how to "keep the party
going".  I am thankful for the peers such as yourself and many others, who put
the good of the group before the good of theirself.
Thank you for your dedication and hard work.

                                                                Elysandre