ANST -being Old Fashion

tgnst at swbell.net tgnst at swbell.net
Sun Jun 11 10:01:36 PDT 2000

jonwillowpel at juno.com wrote

> still believe that there is a need at the small events for peers to pitch
> in and help.  Am I being old fashion?
> Duchess Willow de Wisp

Well Your Grace, This is among the things you taught a very new 'Stacia many
years ago, and helped bolster a very strong work ethic in me from the very
beginning. I have always benefited from those early teachings, they are still
among the things I teach my people. I'm not saying I would not have grown up to
be a Peer without you, but without your early influence, and then that of Master
Bjorn, who sleeps with the angels now, I don't believe I'd be the who I am now.
We must all seek out what needs doing and do our best to do it. And we should
all make our own 'fun', and not expect others to keep us entertained. I'm
happiest when I'm doing something. If there's not something that needs doing
that I can help with, I'm more than happy to invent something to do... Thank you
Willow for 'being', if some find it old fashioned or not, I and many others have
been grateful for it.

Ms. 'Stacia, who is old-fashionedly sentimental about her roots!