ANST - Famous people in the SCA

Chiara chiara at io.com
Mon Jun 26 20:14:54 PDT 2000

Well, there are two that have been missed. But then if you knew them
personally like many on this list do it easy to understand. Steve Jackson
and Bob Asprin. Steve was a Baron in Bryn Gwlad and one of the originators
of the bylaws that SCA Inc started out with. His name and Monica Stephen's
are on many a TI. He made national headlines when his place of business was
raided by the Secret Service. My husband had to testify at that hearing and
his testimony was what won Steve the case.

Bob is a famous writer. My favorite book is Tambu, an obscure little known
book, it is his personal favorite. He was a Mongol in the SCA, not a very
nice one but period non the less. :)

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney,