ANST - Archery Question

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Sun Jun 4 18:55:04 PDT 2000

>Does the lady who one the string shoot at Southern Regional? (I don't
>remember her name unfortunately.)

that would be Lady Moreg and yes she shoots the boring old IKAC at least for
practice, though I have contaminated her to do other shoots for champion.

>I'm pretty sure Francois does not and he did quite well at Southern
>Regional as well. I don't think I've seen James ap Benyl do one
>either. While I have fun shooting, my first IKAC was at Steppes Warlord.
>
>The real question is, does it matter the type of shoot? Those who are
>willing to shoot IKAC and IKCAC generally practice more than those who
>don't usually. It comes down to practice, not the type of shoots one
>does.

defently it is a case of practice not what you practice.
I have a part list of kingdoms that rank archers and most of the scores shot
are shot at practics with events shoots being more iniovative.

>Ciao,
>Phelim "Pug" Gervase
Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Southern Reagional Archery Marshal