ANST - Steppes Artisan

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Tue Jun 20 11:16:12 PDT 2000

Please be aware that there is very limited floor space indoors and the
tempature outside will most likely be in the 100 degree range again this
year. We will only be taking reservations for display's inside the
building. If there are going to be any other activities occuring at this
event please consult with the Event steward and not with me. I will say no
because I cannot make that decision and I know we do not have the space to
do it. But if you want to dance on the roof to bring rain.....well, you
get the picture. :)

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
chiara at io.com
Reservations for Steppes Artisan
Reservations for Queen's Champion Merchants