ANST - Gulf War reports

HLOriana at aol.com HLOriana at aol.com
Sun Mar 19 09:44:50 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/19/00 8:43:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
DonnelShaw at aol.com writes:

<< << The War normally ends with a tie so that we have to come back next
year. If
  one side won there would be no reason to do it again next year.

  >So who won the war? >>
 oh Well I can understand the psy. of that.  >>

Wait, what about "revenge," or, for the winning side, "rubbing it in"?  It's
hard to work up enthusiasm when you know the fix is in and at least one of
the war points is going to be manipulated to make it come out a tie.  I'd
hate to be competing in Bardic or A&S or anything with subjective judging
that could be misused in this way.

HL Oriana Corbizzi