ANST - Gulf War reports

Connie Carroll Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net
Tue Mar 21 01:18:51 PST 2000

This is the first time I've heard this about the War and I've gone to all of
them.  The running line at this year's war was " what are they going to do
to keep us from wining THIS year?"

I agree with Clarissa as do a lot of other people.Pennsic has a winner every
year and it doesn't stop anyone from coming back. There were winners the
first two years of GW till this stupid tie thing started and I can tell you
from listening to the populace it isn't something that well liked.

My two cents worth.

Bunny