ANST - Newcomers

INEZ ADAMS ldyinnes at juno.com
Mon Mar 27 12:02:54 PST 2000

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE	do not refer to newcomers as newbies,  We in
Elfsea have worked very, very
hard to eliminate that word from our dictionary.  It seems that it has
offended some NEWCOMERS in the past.

They felt they were not taken seriously,  and we all know how valuable
our newcomers are to the Health, and
Growth of our Baronies and Kingdoms.

I,ll get off my soapbox now, as we all know it's not real comfortable to
be up there where the air is
so rareified.

Innes